Easy food art in no time. Cook to impress, why not have a chia pudding glass instead of a bowl :). This pudding can be served as a dessert or a breakfast item.
Calories – 100c
Prep time – 5 minutes
Cook time – 20 minutes (for the chia seeds to fluff up)
3 tbsp. Chia Seeds
1 Full Cup Milk
Handful Mixed Nuts
Any Fruit or Fruits of your choice (I have used Plump and Apple)
- Soak chia seeds in milk for about 30 mins or until it is fluffy and settled (you can add more milk if it’s too thick/stiff)
- Add mixed nuts and fruits to the bottom of the glass.
- Add the chia seeds with a spoon on the top and fill the glass.
- Garnish with your choice of ingredients, I have used some Strawberries and Blueberries.
- Drizzle some honey or maple syrup.
Surprise your loved ones with this vibrant and healthy pudding. Do let me know in the comments section if you like this dish or share some more ideas via contact me.
Leave a Reply