Eggs are among the healthiest foods you can eat. They are rich in high-quality protein, healthy fats, and weight loss friendly. I enjoy making this easy and fun way of making egg noodles by simply cutting an omelet into long noodle-like strips. It is a great way to present an eggy breakfast using more creativity.
Calories – 160c
Prep time – 2 minutes
Cook time – 5 minutes
Few drops of milk for whisking (optional)
Handful Smoked Salmon (optional)
Seasoning (salt, pepper, chili flakes, and cilantro/coriander)
- Whisk the eggs and few drops of milk together for about 10 seconds.
- Make an omelet in a hot skillet. Flip to cook both the sides.
- Once the omelet is ready, remove it on a cutting board and cut thin long strips (its ok if the strips are not perfect :)) Be careful if the omelet is too hot.
- Add smoked salmon (if possible cut in long strips too)
- Season the with salt, pepper, chili flakes and cilantro/coriander and toss all together to give it a good mix.
Enjoy these yummy and healthy egg noodles with a slice of bread or just on its own.
Do let me know if you tried making one. I would be happy to hear from you in the comments section or via contact me.
Leave a Reply