This zesty and rich in flavor salmon bake makes a healthy and substantial meal for lunch or dinner on any occasion. One pan-baked salmon is an easy recipe with very little effort and ingredients. A boost for omega-3 fatty acids and proteins.
Calories – 180c
Prep time – 5 minutes
Cook time – 15 minutes
Serves – 2
150gms 2*Salmon fillet
Seasoning (salt, pepper, chili flakes, and dill herb)
- Spray some oil to the baking tray.
- Place florets of broccoli and beans to both the side of the pan.
- Place the garlic cloves and salmon fillets with lemon slices on it in the center of the pan.
- Spray or gently drizzle some oil over all the ingredients.
- Season with salt, chili flakes and lots of black pepper.
- Bake for 20 mins or until the salmon is cooked.
- Garnish with some dill herb and serve this dish with a garlicky yogurt dressing or any sauce of your choice for that extra taste.
This dish tastes so rich as it is, with just a few basic ingredients. Easy but delicious cooking is all we need :). Please do let me know in the comments section if you like this quick meal prep.